Subject: Re: Serial port issues on Sun4/260
To: None <greywolf@captech.com>
From: None <Chris_G_Demetriou@NIAGARA.NECTAR.CS.CMU.EDU>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/17/1996 19:22:52
> /*
>  * I'm not ruling Bstreams out. But, getting documentation and reference
>  * code has been difficult. I've been sending mail to several different
>  * people and I keep hitting against a brick wall.
>
> Kirk McKusick?  Keith Bostic?  Mike Karels?  At least ONE of those people
> knows about Bstreams...

It was Mike Karels's baby.  As far as i know, he designed some parts
of it, but never implemented.

At one point in the past I sent him mail asking if he'd be willing to
give his design notes to somebody interested in working on
implementing Bstreams.  (At the time, i was willing to look for
somebody to work on it.)  I never got any response...

chris