Subject: Re: Sun 386i
To: Mike Long <mike.long@analog.com>
From: Rob Windsor <windsor@punk.hedgehog.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/09/1996 16:01:20
Verily did Mike Long write:

>>It should certainly be possible.  Though, to do it "right", we should
>>break out i386-cpu stuff out into sys/arch/i386_cpu/... (The i386 name is
>>already taken :-)

> A better way would be to move all of the PC-specific stuff into
> sys/arch/pc386, leaving all of the common i386 stuff in
> sys/arch/i386.

I dunno how well this will work out considering the historical aspects
of "arch/i386", but at least Sun 386i-specific things in sys/arch/sun386i

-- Rob
Internet: windsor@pobox.com      Life: Rob@Sunnyvale.California.USA.Earth
"Da Web": http://pobox.com/~windsor/

"Ain't much distance 'tween a pat on the back and a kick in the pants."
    -- David Lee Roth (1990), `The Dogtown Shuffle'