Subject: clock stop problems (still... help?)
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David Gilbert <dgilbert@pci.on.ca>
List: port-sparc
Date: 12/31/1995 22:29:09
	I'm still experiencing the clock stopping probems... In fact
they are somewhat more frequent.  I have managed to fix my recent
overheating problems (see my recent post to
comp.sys.sun.hardware)... but my clock stop problem persists.

	In the short term, I could use some help to devise something
that will restart the clock... possibly an lkm of some sort.  This is
the problem that I have posted about before... where the clock
interupts stop occuring.  I need some way to reiniti9alize this.

	To PK and JT... it is possible that thiws whole thing is
related to disk and/or ppp activity.  Since my recent addition of
memory, It's unlikely that it's swap related ... I'm not excercising
that very often now.  However, it's also possible that it's slightly
more likely to occur when netscape is one of the processes... but
don't count on that one.

Dave.

|Mail:      dgilbert@pci.on.ca                |  equal if and only if they |
|http://www.pci.on.ca/~dgilbert               |   are precisely opposite.  |