Subject: install.sh question...
To: NetBSD/sparc <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mike Frisch <mfrisch@saturn.tlug.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 12/27/1995 16:07:48
	I am curious to know why the "install.sh" shell script does not
use the "-O" parameter with 'newfs'?  This ended up being the cause of my
annoying HD booting problems as the PROM monitor didn't know how to handle
the rsd?a partition using the default filesystem of NetBSD/sparc.  Is
this something that should be fixed?

	Also, is anybody working on a menuing system which makes
install.sh a little more powerful (ala FreeBSD, Linux, and others)?  Once
I get my system up and running, I'd definitely consider it.

Mike.

     Mike Frisch                    Internet: mfrisch@saturn.tlug.org
     Northstar Technologies		       Compuserve: 76620,2534
     Newmarket, Ontario, CANADA       WWW: http://www.io.org/~mfrisch