Subject: Status of st support?
To: None <greywolf@captech.com>
From: David Gilbert <dgilbert@pci.on.ca>
List: port-sparc
Date: 12/04/1995 17:33:55
>>>>> "greywolf" == Trouble Free RecepPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF <jgraham@defender.VAS.viewlogic.com> writes:

greywolf> Does anyone have a working st driver for the SPARC port yet,
greywolf> or is that one of those funny little details yet to be
greywolf> worked out?

	Whatever driver is currently in the distribution works for me.
However, I've got some new si code from Jason recently... which was
when the drive that came in my Sun4/260 started working.  I hear that
it's a particularly cantankerous type of drive.

	That said... the si driver needs a bit of work.  It's a lot
faster, but the DMA works for him, but not for me.

Dave.

|Mail:      dgilbert@pci.on.ca                |  equal if and only if they |
|http://www.pci.on.ca/~dgilbert               |   are precisely opposite.  |