Subject: Re: Installing on SS2
To: Paul Kranenburg <pk@cs.few.eur.nl>
From: Yoshua Gilbert <yoshua@eskimo.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 11/28/1995 23:28:02
Ok, it's a SS2 (as I said previously), running Solaris 2.3 (please no
nasty flames ;-). I have a 1 gig disk that doesn't have alot more on it
at the moment than Solaris (so a backup is not really needed since I can
simply reinstall from CD if things get messed up).
Much thanks.

                                Yoshua Gilbert
                                yoshua@eskimo.com