Subject: ie0: DMA underrun. I don't even use it!
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <dgilbert@pci.on.ca>
List: port-sparc
Date: 11/24/1995 23:22:29
	I have my Sun4/260 at home (yes it keeps the room nice and
toasty, and no I don't pay (directly) for my own power).  Anyways, I
don't have an ethernet at home... so I don't have the Sun's ethernet
connected to anything.

	However, I am still getting the DMA underrun errors from ie0.
I don't see them occuring along with anything else specific, but I get
a fair number of them when the system is busy.

	My last sup was about a week ago (I have been playing with
some kernel patches for the si0 SCSI since then).  I started noticing
the underrun errors a few weeks ago.

Dave.

|Mail:      dgilbert@pci.on.ca                |  equal if and only if they |
|http://www.pci.on.ca/~dgilbert               |   are precisely opposite.  |