Subject: Netbooting 4/110?
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mike Frisch <mfrisch@saturn.tlug.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 11/20/1995 22:49:28
	I would like to hear from anybody who has successfully net booted
NetBSD/sparc 1.1.1 from a Linux box (preferably a 1.2.x kernel just to
keep things the same).  Despite following all of the instructions emailed
to me by some very kind souls, I am getting "tftp"  timeout errors soon
after I enter "b ie()netbsd -s" at the PROM monitor line.

	I've had this machine for a week now and haven't even been able
to get it running an OS yet.  Frustrating!

Thanks.

Mike.

     Mike Frisch                    Internet: mfrisch@saturn.tlug.org
     Northstar Technologies		       Compuserve: 76620,2534
     Newmarket, Ontario, CANADA       WWW: http://www.io.org/~mfrisch