Subject: shift key flakiness.
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <dgilbert@pci.on.ca>
List: port-sparc
Date: 11/12/1995 01:04:44
	While the keyboard that I'm using isn't the best by anyone's
standards, I've noticed that the shift keys are unusually flakey.  In
particular, the shift key that is in better shape has been cutting in
and out all night tonight.  I'm wondering if anyone has had similar
things happen (no other keys seem affected) or know of a solution.

	I'm wondering if it could be some sort of X thing... or
something that reads the keyboard is in a wrong state... I have not
yet experienced this on the console w/o X.

Dave.

|Mail:      dgilbert@pci.on.ca                |  equal if and only if they |
|http://www.pci.on.ca/~dgilbert               |   are precisely opposite.  |