Subject: NetBSD-current
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Robert L. Brown <rbrown@zambia.jpl.nasa.gov>
List: port-sparc
Date: 11/08/1995 15:10:29
Can anybody tell me how NetBSD-current is suppose to be installed or where
the documentation is to install it? I've found the documentation for NetBSD 1.0,
but there doesn't seem to be any for NetBSD-current in the NetBSD-current hierarchy.

Is there a set of binaries for NetBSD-current? If so, can you point out where they are
for a SUN?

If there aren't any binaries for NetBSD-current, are you supposed to use the NetBSD 1.0
binaries to build the NetBSD-current source code? If so, where is the NetBSD-current
source code?

Any help greatly appreciated,

I'd appreciate the help even better if "ANYBODY" could tell me how to get a compile of NetBSD 1.0
to stop generating the link error when the Makefile tries to link all of the objects that
makeup netbsd. I've been trying to compile the source code for NetBSD 1.0 as is, but it always
fails at the last step of the compile (i.e. Where the Makefile executes the "ld" command) -
I get the error "malformatted member "b"' for the libkern.a library.

thanks,
Robert