Subject: Buying a used sparc
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dave Nelson <David.Nelson@alz.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 11/02/1995 11:24:40
     I'm planning on buying a used sparcstation 2.  I'm familiar with
Suns (use them at work) and I've been using NetBSD for a long time but
on intel boxes.  But, I find the prospect of buying a used Sun a
little, um, scary.  So, I'm hoping that there might be someone on this
list who would be willing to answer some questions I have about going
about buying a used Sun.

     This doesn't really have alot to do with porting NetBSD to Suns, so
to avoid cluttering up the list please just respond to me via email.  I'll
summarize what I learn if anyone's interested.

Thanks!

/dcn