Subject: Re: PPP problems, X problems... etc.
To: David Gilbert <dgilbert@pci.on.ca>
From: Neil J. McRae <neil@demon.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 11/01/1995 09:45:27
> 	Now... this is all on a Sun4/260.  Is this just the nature of
> the hardware, or do I have a hope of fixing it?  I also have a line on
> a 16 (or more) port serial board.  Is there support for such boards in
> NetBSD and is it possible that higher speeds work better on these
> boards?

Based upon my experience and what I've heard from others, it is indeed the
hardware, I've no idea about other serial boards however, but I'd love to
be able to drive my IPX at 57600 or greater to take advantage of 28.8 +
compression, last time I tried it I had nothing but problems.

Regards,
Neil.

--
Neil J. McRae.                                            Demon Internet
neil@demon.net