Subject: Slow list response
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG, port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David Gilbert <dgilbert@pci.on.ca>
List: port-sparc
Date: 09/27/1995 10:23:33
	I don't know if this is a load related thing, but I am fairly
consistently getting my mail 6-12 hours after I sent it to the list
(and for those of you who were wondering, I am on both lists).

	Now, I would just chalk this up to high load on the mail
machine, but I often get several replies to my message (that I sent to
the list) many hours before I see the message come from the list.
There is nothing special about this mail message, save it's one that I
waited a long time for... here are the received headers:

 id <m0sxx73-000o5IC@pci.on.ca>; Wed, 27 Sep 95 10:05 EDT

	Now... if this is just server load... then I have nothing to
complain about.  However, it just seems strange.

Dave.

|Mail:      dgilbert@pci.on.ca                |  equal if and only if they |
|http://www.pci.on.ca/~dgilbert               |   are precisely opposite.  |