Subject: Re: Sun leo (24-bit) framebuffer drivers?
To: None <windsor@Synopsys.COM>
From: Greg Earle <earle@isolar.Tujunga.CA.US>
List: port-sparc
Date: 09/21/1995 21:32:04
> Does anyone have drivers for the Sun leo framebuffer?  I have this card,
> but am currently doing the xon/rsh thing to work on the Sparc 2.
>
> grind$ dmesg | grep leo
> SUNW,leo at sbus0 slot 3 offset 0x0 not configured

The LEO board is a ZX.  24-bit framebuffer.  Want specs?  Don't Ask.
(Do an "egrep LEO /usr/include/sys/fbio.h" on Solaris 2.x)

Sun doesn't even have drivers for it for SunOS 4.1.x.  Don't waste your time.
Rip it out of that SPARCstation 2, give it to some poor sod running Solaris,
and put in something that works, like a TurboGX.

	- Greg