Subject: Re: More on locore.s optimizations...
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Collatz.McRCIM.McGill.EDU>
List: port-sparc
Date: 09/20/1995 13:35:43
>>> (Rwindow trap screwups are VERY painful to debug...)
>> Yes I know, you cannot even step through the handlers using kadb
> run it under a simulator... that's the best and easiest way.

> but, i know that this is not widely available, if at all..

If anyone would care to send me the docs I'd need (eg, the MMU
interface, which I know little about), I could probably undertake to
write a simulator.  I've already done one for the PDP-11.  (It crawls
"like a high spiral snail", to quote I think the sendmail docs, but it
does work.)

Mind you, I couldn't necessarily undertake to write one _soon_. :-(

					der Mouse

			    mouse@collatz.mcrcim.mcgill.edu