Subject: Re: -current/4110
To: Erik E. Fair <fair@clock.org>
From: David Brownlee <D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk>
List: port-sparc
Date: 09/20/1995 13:39:41
	I noticed someone a little while back on the freebsd list posted
	a whole lot of patches for using sector sizes other than 512
	(I think)...

	My ignorance as to the situation with NetBSD is breathtaking :)

		David/abs

 D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk (MIME) +44 171 477 8186  {post,host}master  (abs)
Network Analyst, UCS, City University, Northampton Square, London EC1V 0HB.
        <<< Monochrome - Largest UK Internet BBS - telnet mono.org >>>