Subject: Up and running... now for the improvements...
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <dgilbert@pci.on.ca>
List: port-sparc
Date: 09/16/1995 17:07:55
	I have my Sun4/260 finally up and running all on it's own
disks and running to an old terminal that I dredged up.  There are
three issues which can use a little effort on my part:

	1. The cgtwo graphics board (aparently also in some Sun3's)

	2. The scsi driver for the 'si' (so slow!) and related

	3. The tape driver for the stock cartridge tape in it.

	Now... I'd like to know a few things.  First of all if anyone
has some help/hints/documentation on any of these.  Secondly what are
people working on that involves one of these (or is close).  Thirdly
where and how do I send the fruits of my efforts.

	One last question.  zs0 seems to have an 'a' and a 'b'
sub-device.  The kernel seems to detect a zs1 --- does that mean that
there is anoter (possibly set) of serial ports?  The back of the
memroy card has something that looks like a serial port.

Thanks in advance,
Dave.

|Mail:      dgilbert@pci.on.ca                |  equal if and only if they |
|http://www.pci.on.ca/~dgilbert               |   are precisely opposite.  |