Subject: Grrr: bootstrapping a sun4m
To: None <bwalker@musings.com>
From: David S. Miller <davem@caip.rutgers.edu>
List: port-sparc
Date: 09/06/1995 23:00:08
   Date: Wed, 6 Sep 1995 19:56:07 -0700
   From: bwalker@musings.com (Brad Walker)

   1) HyperSparc User's Guide - Ross Technology 512-892-7802 pn.
	   an excellent technical guide to the SRMMU and Sparc. Arch.

   2) SPARC Arch. Manual ver. 8 and ver. 9. - both are very handy
	   and deal extensively with the arch.

   3) Sun header files in SunOS

   4) LSI Logic  L64852 MBus-to-SBus Controller Tech. Manual
	   LSI Logic 408-433-8000	- talks about the MBus and SBus extensively

   5) SBus Arch. Manual, SPARC International

   6) MBus Arch. Manual, SPARC International

   7) Past Proceedings of the HOTCHIPs symposium..

The document I was referring to was the "Sun4m Architecture
Specification" that describes the I/O architecture of the sun4m line
and is an internal document, it describes the memory controller and
other motherboard facts in detail.  It is a sun internal document and
you aren't going to find it anywhere without NDA's etc.

Later,
David S. Miller
davem@caip.rutgers.edu