Subject: Re: kernel help
To: None <neil@demon.net>
From: Peter Galbavy <peter@wonderland.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 09/02/1995 08:50:59
> My boss Peter Galbavy wrote the original driver, but we all work 29 hour
> days here at Demon and he hasn't had any time to do anything more in the
> fixes department, I'd love for real work to be done on this, I use, much to
> everyones amusement, an IPX for a workstation, and having the disk freeze on
> you is a pain in the backside I can tell you, and everytime it happens I
> have to buy my colleage a beer, he's a PC nut. :-)

Boss ? Hmm. If I had the spare hours I would try to do this management
shit.

The original esp driver that I did was shit. You are welcome to say that.
The original 4.4lite sparc driver from Torek was much more robust, but
my goal was integration inuto the MI scsi stuff. It worked. Mostly.

Since the, pk and others ahve improved it somewhat, and I here the
Caveman has written a better one... but please, someone, rewrite the
damned thing from the ground up.

Regards,
--
Peter Galbavy                                           peter@wonderland.org