Subject: Re: kernel help
To: None <davem@caip.rutgers.edu>
From: Brad Walker <Brad.Walker@Corp.Sun.COM>
List: port-sparc
Date: 08/31/1995 17:02:59
> From davem@caip.rutgers.edu Thu Aug 31 16:49 PDT 1995
> To: Brad.Walker@Corp
> Cc: port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG
> Subject: Re: kernel help
>
>    Date: Thu, 31 Aug 1995 11:44:38 -0700
>    From: Brad.Walker@Corp.Sun.COM (Brad Walker)
>
>    I work at Sun on kernel issues and device drivers. I deal with SBus
>    cards and the hardware extensively.
>
>    I would like to contribute to the group. Do you think that the
>    NetBSD group could use my services..
>
> I dearly hope this isn't Sun trying to play dirty pool with free
> software again... ;( Re: Mach Project
>
> Later,
> David S. Miller
> davem@caip.rutgers.edu

Hey, I'm just a contractor here at Sun. I'm the bottom of the food chain
and try to remain technically pure. So what I say is not representative
of Sun Microsystems. Sometimes it's just easy for me to send mail from
work.. That's all..

But, can you still use my services.. I'm pretty good.. 8-)

-brad w.