Subject: Re: SplinterBSD (err NetBSD/sparc)
To: Larry McVoy <lm@slovax.engr.sgi.com>
From: Theo de Raadt <deraadt@theos.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 08/04/1995 15:55:19
> Never mind, I'll shut up.  Maybe one little point: this is what the BSD
> copyright gets you - nothing but flaming.

larry,

you can't blame the BSD copyright for this one -- this is a case of a
few people flexing their muscles and showing their power. if the linux
camp doesn't have these flame wars it is because it doesn't have
people exercising control in this way.

(by the way, if there was another bsd created, i have the disk space
-- 11G (of which i can definately dedicate... 8). the issue is cost of
network bandwidth within calgary. perhaps it should be elsewhere).

anyways, the caving gear and 40 cd's are in the truck, time to put the
keys into the ignition and get out of here.