Subject: Re: take out the papers and the trash...
To: David S. Miller <davem@caip.rutgers.edu>
From: Peter Galbavy <peter@wonderland.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 08/04/1995 09:27:38
> No the problem, is that it gets dropped on the floor when peoples
> vocal chords get tired of trying to get Core to listen to and properly
> address the problem... keep things up... make a stink, in short...
>
> 		"Save Theo and the Sparc port!"

I have to say that on a programming basis I am amazed at Theo. He
is damned good. He has a problem in dealing with other people
(mainly idiots - but the world is 90% idiots). I do not see how
these two can be easily resolved.

I *want* Theo to get CVS access back, I want to see his code in
the public eye, I want a sparc port that works, and maybe even see
something happen in the sun4m world (remember that machine Theo ?
Will we ever get anything in return ?)

*However* the public image of the NetBSD effort suffers when the
"representatives" send abusive emails to people because they don't
quit meet their need in the socks and sandal wearing department.

If anyone can fix this without burn the Gordian (sp?) knot then all
power to them...

Regards,
--
Peter Galbavy                                           peter@wonderland.org