Subject: Re: take out the papers and the trash...
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@novatel.ca>
List: port-sparc
Date: 08/03/1995 21:19:55
Careful kitties, some of your turds are landing outside of the
litterbox.

.
.
.
What y'all seem to be oblivious to is that statements like (para-
phrased) "scumbags running NetBSD" and the like are actually causing
more damage to your "cause".  In fact, this public display of Theo
worship is actually not doing any good either.  It just amplifies
any existing bad feelings and drives you further from your goal.

...And as an outsider (a Sparc is about the only NetBSD platform I
don't have one of (pretty much)) I view the sparc port as the one
with the most whiners in it and the least coders... If y'all are
dying for one person to come back and make the port, you're sorely
dellusioned...

In fact, didn't someone post a scsi driver for a Sun 4/100? I
believe it was Jason.  Now maybe it wasn't the best driver on the
planet but it seems to be more than anyone else has done recently.
And I don't see Jason whining about Theo's absence... But did Jason
get any thanks for doing the code? Indeed, did anyone even *try*
the code?

Please grow up. Cut the strings.. Stand on your own.