Subject: Re: take out the papers and the trash...
To: John Stone <johns@cs.umr.edu>
From: Rob Healey <rhealey@kas.helios.mn.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 08/03/1995 21:17:21
> > Sorry to quote most of what David Miller wrote, but I must agree.
> > The whole thing that transpired totally transcends foolish and goes right
> > into downright stupid.

	From looking at the activity of the "core" I'd say all they care
	about is x86. (and Alpha, because of Chris) All other ports are
	basically left swinging in the wind.

	If you can't create a new SPARC group that dumps the current
	SPARC coordinator for someone who can integrate new code then
	go elsewhere, plain and simple.

	We all know it's egos, you'd have to be deaf, dumb and blind
	not to know that by now.

	Form a new SPARC core and either replace the current person in
	charge of SPARC checkin, or if the NetBSD core refuses to let
	you do that, go over to FreeBSD as I'm sure they'd be overjoyed
	to have you! Linux too.

		-Rob