Subject: snapshot of 5/15ish?
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <gdt@BBN.COM>
List: port-sparc
Date: 05/30/1995 15:02:44
  While poking around ftp.netbsd.org, I found a binary snapshot
for the sparc.  If I missed the announcement of it here, I would appreciate
it if the person who made the snapshot could resend it to me or the list.

The tar files appear to have 10 May dates, but the README contents appear to
be very old.

I'd appreciate any light anyone could shed on this; if this really is a
recent snapshot produced by compiling -current sources, and is known to
work, it would seem much easier than trying to upgrade from 1.0 by recompiling
things in the right order.

	Greg Troxel <gdt@bbn.com>