Subject: Re: theo's changes
To: None <mouse@Collatz.McRCIM.McGill.EDU>
From: Miguel de Icaza <miguel@roxanne.nuclecu.unam.mx>
List: port-sparc
Date: 05/25/1995 11:50:05
Hello der Mouse,

> _I_ think that if he's going to be that petty, well, it's too
> bad he's more interested in egoboo rather than in contributing to
> NetBSD, but we can get along without his changes - and someone who
> "doesn't care about users" is IMO someone we can _definitely_ do
> without.

Well, you won't believe why Theo was asked to leave the core group,
but it was something violent and may forward you a bunch of mail I got
from Theo about this.  I lost two days talking with Chris about this,
and they won't admit that it was a mistake from their part and not
from Theo.  They won't talk about it and won't tell you the thruth, I
got their original mail to Theo, and believe me, it's not nice at all.

Fortunatelly, after spending those days talking with Chris, they will
give access to the cvs tree to Theo.

Core asked Theo to leave the group based on "receiving a considerable
amount of complaints about the fact that you seem to harass and abuse
both users and developers of NetBSD".  The facts were others, I could
collect some of the mail I got.  Most of them are copyrighted, and
Chris, for instance, insisted on not making them public: he may have
some reason.  Fact: he was not telling the truth.

Miguel.