To: <>
From: Chuck Cranor <chuck@maria.wustl.edu>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/24/1995 13:28:25
Hello-

   Several of us have noticed that ever since Ken Hornstein's mail
to port-sparc on thursday (message id
<199504210323.XAA13883@picard.cmf.nrl.navy.mil>) that mail to
port-sparc@netbsd.org is taking an extra hop through the host
"lagavulin.pdl.cs.cmu.edu" (adding some delay).  I would like
to know why this extra hop is happening (it does not appear to
be happening to the other lists).

   Some of my friends have speculated (not based on any facts)
that this list is now being filtered due to the nature of a discussion
that was taking place on this list.   If this is *not* true, I would
like someone to *quash* this rumor right now before it spreads and does
more damage!!   If it is true, then I would like someone from core to
explicitly state the moderation policy of the netbsd.org mailing lists
(especially with respect to censorship).

thank you,
Chuck