Subject: Re: autoconf.[ch]: struct romaux new members?
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Simon J. Gerraty <sjg@frodo.dn.itg.telecom.com.au>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/23/1995 22:40:55
> > > sys/arch/sparc/include/autoconf.h (last updated Mar 9)
> > autoconf.h has been updated (Mar 8). Check the revision number, it should
> > be 1.9.
>
> Interesting the mod time is the same(ish) on sun-lamp as I have here,
> but I have 1.8 not 1.9.
>
> I'll down load it...

But first I tried a sup -o and was still left with v1.8. So I ftp'd it
from netbsd.rmit.edu.au (site that I SUP from) and now have 1.9.

I have no idea why my local version of the file was marked as newer -
hence preventing it from being SUPed.  Now I'm faced with having zero
confidence that my supped sources are in fact up to date.

I guess I'll have to either reload from tar_files or sup -a.

A good solution would be if sup worked with md5 message digests rather
than time stamps.  The md5 digests could also be used to verify
successful transmission.  Anybody else think this would be a good
idea?

--sjg