Subject: Re: Sparc 20 ?
To: None <rhealey@kas.helios.mn.org>
From: Charles M. Hannum <mycroft@ai.mit.edu>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/20/1995 19:17:48
   >    Does anyone else even _care_ about having working 4/x00 code???

	   Yes, there are probably quite a few of us out here that
	   could make use of it.

   > Certainly.  However, there's a reason Theo doesn't have direct access
   > to the CVS tree, and it's not appropriate to discuss it publically.

	   [...]

	   Just my insignificant little opinion... Let's put it in and work
	   with it like we do on all the other ports! That's what NetBSD is
	   all about, or at least I thought that's what NetBSD is about.

You're confusing two issues.  Theo does not currently have direct
access to the CVS tree, but he has always been welcome to contribute
to NetBSD, if he so chooses.