Subject: Re: Sparc 20 ?
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG, johns@cs.umr.edu>
From: Paul Kranenburg <pk@cs.few.eur.nl>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/20/1995 20:14:59
> Does anyone else even _care_ about having working 4/x00 code???

I certainly care. Just make it available..

> So there it is.  Flame me if you must, but after spending a TON of my time
> helping debug, test, and write fixes for the 4/x00 machines, I want to
> see it in the tree!

Again, I'd be perfectly happy to put your contributions in the tree, and
there are ways to get them there: there's the port-sparc mailing list
and portmaster's email address to name just two. Now, it's just possible
that those aren't really practical for the stuff you have at hand. In
that case we'll have to think of something else. I'll be in touch.