Subject: Re: disquette eject ?
To: None <matthieu@laas.fr>
From: Theo de Raadt <deraadt@theos.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/19/1995 02:51:26
> There is no program in the NetBSD tree to eject disquettes isn't there ?
>
> Anyway, here's mine :
>

> #include <stdio.h>
> #include <fcntl.h>
> #include <sys/ioctl.h>
> #include "/sys/arch/sparc/dev/fdvar.h"

This last line is pretty ugly; absolute pathnames should not be used
in the source tree. The partiticular ioctl value you need should be
moved either to a file in /sys/arch/sparc/sys (so that it gets
installed in /usr/include/machine) or -- better yet -- a machine
independent value should be assigned that all architectures can use
(in some file in /usr/include/sys, I'm not sure which file really).

Alternatively, it might even sane to overload the magtape
eject/offline ioctl value, so that it works for floppies: "mt -f
/dev/rfd0a offline", anyone?