Subject: Mangled shutdown messages
To: None <NetBSD-users@NetBSD.ORG, port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Greg Earle <earle@isolar.Tujunga.CA.US>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/12/1995 16:03:45
Do any of you see mangled shutdown messages under NetBSD 1.0?  By "mangled"
I mean:

netbsd4me#
                   n message for temblor from root@temblor ***

                           tdown in 15 mins... pls log off

                   n message for temblor from root@temblor ***

                           tdown in 15 mins... pls log off

Note how the first few words of each message are truncated.  Is this a bug
in rpc.rwalld?  If I do a normal "wall" on the system instead, there is no
truncation.  Only when it's a received remote shutdown message.

	- Greg