Subject: make sparc use the architecture-independent audio driver
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Rolf Grossmann <grossman@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/05/1995 18:48:22
Hi,

I've reworked the sparc audio code to use the architecture independent audio
driver. Now I'd like to get those changes into the current tree, but there
are still some problems:
a) I'm not sure, whether my implementation really obeys all netbsd coding
   styles and standards.
b) I didn't write (aehm convert the c version into) an assembler version of
   the hardware interrupt code.
c) It's too slow on my SparcStation 1 to really continously play a sound.
   This may be related to point b) or see my mail to tech-kern.

Now, if anybody is still interested in getting the code+diffs and/or help
me with getting it into the tree, I'd be happy to send it to you.

Bye, Rolf