Subject: Re: mysterious netbooting
To: None <deraadt@fsa.ca>
From: David S. Miller <davem@abacaxis.rutgers.edu>
List: port-sparc
Date: 12/11/1994 15:14:38
   Cc: port-sparc@netbsd.org
   Date: Sun, 11 Dec 1994 12:30:47 -0700
   From: Theo de Raadt <deraadt@fsa.ca>
   Sender: owner-port-sparc@netbsd.org

   > 	In the latest sup a GENERIC_SCSI3 kernel that I compiled
   > half-way during the boot decided to start netbooting on le0.

   Don't use "boot netbsd generic" yet, I haven't finished making it
   work.

Well, I just changed the options to 'root on sd0 swap on sd0' and I am
running it flawlessly now doing -current builds of the libraries and
such.

   > I also
   > notice that the new scsi changes make the boot up probes do some kind
   > of correction on my disks and the label for each disk gets printed
   > out.

   Huh?

I will send a log of the boot up messages I am referring to.

Later,
David S. Miller
davem@nadzieja.rutgers.edu