Subject: Re: tcsh 6.05.02 vs. NetBSD 1.0beta - seems to need some small fixes?
To: Greg Earle <earle@isolar.Tujunga.CA.US>
From: Andre Skarzynski <abs@itu3.sun.ac.za>
List: port-sparc
Date: 09/11/1994 22:48:42
Greg Earle wrote :

[Description of problem and patch deleted]

> Given that I haven't heard anyone else mention these, and Christos said it
> should work out of the box, am I missing something obvious???

I also got it to work out of the box, well sortoff, there was a wee "kludge"
to do in sh.sem.c . I do not have the mod  here ( I am phoning in ), but it
had to do with the inclusion of an include file around line 48 in the source.

I did not use the Imakefile, only the standard make, and I used the bsd4.4
config file. I built it before I had X11R6.

But the patches do make sense, and I suppose is the correct route to have
taken.

--
Andre B. Skarzynski  -- Information Technology, University of Stellenbosch --
abs@itu1.sun.ac.za   ------- Tel: +27 21 8084293 Fax: +27 21 8084102 --------