Subject: Re: X server for sparc
To: Dennis Ferguson <dennis@ans.net>
From: Chris Torek <torek@BSDI.COM>
List: port-sparc
Date: 07/22/1994 17:26:16
We (as in `bsdi') have not quite decided where to put kbio.h, kbd.h, and
vuid_event.h either.  When I built X11R5 I used a quick hack.  I have not
tried to build X11R6.

(I added the same `X11 compat' defines as well---the three TR_* guys are
just for `kbd_mode', which is unnecessary in the first place, but it was
more convenient than not building the program.  The two LOC_ABS guys are
presumably for tablets and pens, and maybe touchscreens.)

>>	sbus/bwtworeg.h [etc]
>I don't actually need anything from these. ...

I believe the X sources should be changed to omit their inclusion entirely
(since the code does not use anything from these files!).

Chris