Subject: Re: Anomalies in the 4/1 snapshot...
To: None <greywolf@autodesk.com, port-sparc@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Theo Deraadt <deraadt@fsa.ca>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/09/1994 02:16:35
>         - the console driver is *nice* (at least on a bw2).  It kind of

that's the RCONSOLE driver in action. if you want to experiment
rip this option out of your kernel and enjoy the sludgy feel.

>           (seeing as the "hostid" command and gethostid() call are not
>            available/written yet, I am starting to more suspect the latter).

should be easy to do but i don't really see a need for it...

>         - Accessing FIFOs causes a data fault in the kernel, yet fsck does

hmm. yeah, sounds like a bug.

>         - The keyboard driver is missing the key-repeat code (or is that

this hasn't been written. it should be easy to add. i want to fix the
cgthree driver first.. it does something wrong with 3 video cards in
the machine..

thanks for the list.