Subject: Re: Help booting NetBSD sparc port.
To: None <MDICKSON@CSI.compuserve.com, port-sparc@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Theo Deraadt <deraadt@fsa.ca>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/07/1994 17:36:06
> esp0 scsi control but failed to find disks with a "not configured" error

I don't know why this would be. I do have at least one disk at home
here (some really ancient 40M sony drive) that the scsi system
does not recognize. As well, the default kernels only recognize
disks at scsi-id 3, 0, and 1 (depending on kernel). I'm doing a
cleanup on that now too.

> It also produced a "not configured" messages for the cgsix frame buffer.

The default kernels did not have cgsix support in them. Fixing that
now too...

> Is doing this conversion with a single SCSI disk even feasible?

I don't think anyone has done this with one disk yet; you could try
but it might be hard...