Subject: xterm & csh (Was Re: Sun loadable kernel modules)
To: George Michaelson <G.Michaelson@cc.uq.oz.au>
From: Peter Galbavy <peter@wonderland.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 03/18/1994 10:41:31
> 	can't set CAPSLOCK light on console keyboard from Sun/X11

I still use the 486 as my X server - and I only have one monitor. So
I am more than likely a bit behind.  There is also a need for
international keyboards at some stage (mine's a sad-UK, Type 5, PC
style keyboard). I will do this since I have some different keyboards (type
4 and 5), and let the core team keep going at the *hard* works :-)

> 	xterm/csh dumps core at random at sub-command termination.

In fact, I *never* got X and csh happy together - xterm/rxvt both
do not handle csh too well. Change your login shell to /bin/sh and
all is well. For me at least.

--
Peter Galbavy				e-mail: P.Galbavy@wonderland.org
Wonderland				  work: peterg@demon.co.uk (soon)

	I like my food, I am what I eat, therefore I like myself