Subject: SUP
To: None <port-sparc@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: SAVE MY WALRUS <greywolf@autodesk.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 03/07/1994 15:01:15
I'm real new to sup and don't have direct internet access except through
a dial-up account which can't possibly hold the entire NetBSD distribution.
I have a distribution from about two weeks ago.  Is there a way to generate
a distribution list of the current tree in sup format such that I could then
do a comparison of which files have been updated since I last imported
a distribution?

--
Make a hacker happy.  Use a *real* OS.
		    |   Greywolf     | 3145 |  *.. ... ... ... (x4219)

USL, Microsoft, IBM:  The knights who say "NIH"!
[ DISCLAIMER: The above opinions are emphatically NOT those of Autodesk, Inc. ]