Subject: Re: my sup problem.
To: None <port-sparc@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Gordon Irlam <gordoni@cs.adelaide.edu.au>
List: port-sparc
Date: 02/20/1994 09:45:22
On the same subject, I have a friend on the look out for a few good
kernel hackers to help port Mach to SPARC.  Mach was derived from BSD,
and CMU did a Mach SPARC port a few years back, so there might not be
all that much work to do.  This would probably be Mach 2.5, not the
microkernel based Mach 3.0.  These jobs are on the U.S. West coast.

The downside would be this probably would not be free code (but you
could probably pull in such code), and the Mach source code I have
seen (Mach 2.0) sucks.  Pretty much ignore the job descriptions.  If
you can put up with the above problems, and have SPARC kernel
experience send me some mail.

                                               Gordon.