Subject: fun with sup
To: None <port-sparc@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Ronald G Minnich <rminnich@descartes.super.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 02/18/1994 20:54:19
All of a sudden, my sup's, which had been working so well, refuse to
work, with the error 'invalid release current'. I can't see anything
different that matters either at sun-lamp or in my supfiles or in
anything.

Any thoughts on what I am doing wrong would be appreciated. Here is one
of my supfile lines, which had been working for quite a while:

(note: line break inserted for readability; also this used to say /b/anon_ftp
 but the area moved to /a recently ...)

src host=sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu release=current hostbase=/a/anon_ftp
base=/usr/public/src/netbsd prefix=/usr/public/src/netbsd old delete

Thanks in advance,
ron

rminnich@super.org     | Make your Sun Salesman's day: tell him you want
(301)-805-7451 or 7312 | a workstation price MINUS the SunOS right-to-use