Subject: Re: Dynamic linking is go (again)
To: None <port-sh3@netbsd.org>
From: Valeriy E. Ushakov <uwe@ptc.spbu.ru>
List: port-sh3
Date: 07/06/2003 04:06:03
On Sun, Jul 06, 2003 at 06:58:54 +0900, Izumi Tsutsui wrote:

> > > Perhaps, can you send me your working (on the DC) ld.elf_so, libc.so
> > > and a sample binary?
> >
> > Marcus has already put some binaries, but I'll put other binaries later.
>
> I've put whole binaries into:
> ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/dreamcast/sh3el-pic-20030705.tar.bz2
>
> It was built on i386 and is working on my dreamcast,
> but there is NO WARRANTY(TM).

Thanks a lot.  Since your binaries worked with my libc and ld.so that
was a good hint.  It turns out that if I configure gcc to use our
in-tree binutils (like in your example), the resulting binaries run ok
on my jornada.

Whee...  I'm so looking forward to have a dynamic world on my 128MB CF ;).

SY, Uwe