Subject: KoolBak Factory Special - World's Absolute Best Back Belt
To: None <port-sh3@netbsd.org>
From: J. Barrett Kane <jbkane@tritoncorp.net>
List: port-sh3
Date: 09/27/2002 16:41:03
port-sh3@netbsd.org

Dear Back Pain Sufferer-

We would like to extend this one-time exclusive factory offer to you; the
handcrafted in the USA KoolBak (patented in the USA and Canada for 9 years)
is available at a steep discount - $29.95 and free shipping.....retail is
$39.95 plus shipping.

Our belt is a compression style that is ventilated; it breathes, allowing
the wearer superior comfort compared to all of our competitors' belts.
Additionally, there are documented medical benefits to our style of belt,
they are 100% handcrafted in the USA from materials made 100% in the USA and
we offer an unconditional lifetime guaranty to our valued clients. Our belts
offer not only safety for you, but stress relief leading to increased energy
and fatigue reduction and they are Guarantied NOT to cause muscle atrophy /
belt reliance.  Our belts are approved by the Department of Defense, are
used in NASCAR, are used by many large companies like Kimberly Clark and are
used by recognizable sporting figures like Chris Cormier (#2 bodybuilder in
the universe) and Larry McBride (fastest Top Fuel Dragbike in the world).

We also manufacture a wide range of accessories for use with our belts,
e.g., tool bags, cell phone holders, UPC scanning equipment holsters, hammer
holders, garden bags, etc.

We thank you for taking the time to look at this one-time offer!  We
sincerely hope we have not offended you by sending an unsolicited offer;
your email was acquired from a database that indicates your willingness to
receive such offers.

Belt sizing (measured around the bellybutton level) is as follows; small
18-22; medium 22-34; large 34-40; x-large 40-46; xx-large 46-52; xxx-large
52-58.

Please email us if you have any questions or wish more information on how to
place an order.    Thanks again!

Cordially,

TRITON CORP.