Subject: Re: new pmap
To: UCHIYAMA Yasushi <uch@vnop.net>
From: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej@wasabisystems.com>
List: port-sh3
Date: 05/03/2002 08:23:12
On Tue, Apr 30, 2002 at 04:51:30AM +0900, UCHIYAMA Yasushi wrote:

UCHIYAMA-san...

 > I've rewrote the sh3 pmap module.
 > ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/uch/sh3.newpmap.patch.gz
 > Please review the patch. and testers are welcome.

I have reviewed your new pmap module ... there are a few small problems
with it, but overall it is terrific work!  Thusfar my Dreamcast is *much*
more stable with the new pmap.  This will enable me to actually fix GDB
now :-)

I will send another message shortly with my specific comments.

Thanks for all the great work you've been doing on the SH port!