Subject: urgent assistance
To: None <port-sh3@netbsd.org>
From: pamela sankoh <pamelasankoh@yahoo.com>
List: port-sh3
Date: 03/13/2002 04:47:23
Dear Sir,
With due respect and humility, I write you this letter
which I believe you would be of great assistance to
me.
I am MRS pamela SANKOH, the wife of the late DR.
WILLIAMS SANKOH of the blessed memory. Prior to my
husband assassination by the rebel forces loyal to
MAJOR JOHN PAUL KOROMA, he was the Director General
National Gold and Diamond Mining Corporation of Sierra
Leone. Two days before my husband was assassinated, he
instructed me and my son (Sinclar) to move out of
Sierra Leone immediately, before the powerful Economic
Community of West African States (ECOMOG) forces
intervened which eventually resulted into a brutal
civil war. I and my children managed to escape to
Abidjan, Côte dÆIvoire through the help of my
husbandÆs friend who is a boat trawler. We came into
Abidjan with some valuables including a cash sum of
$18.5 million (Eighteen million five hundred thousand
united states dollars only) in two trunk boxes which I
deposited with my sonÆs name, (Sinclar Sankoh); For
your
information we did not disclose the real content of
the boxes to the security company and we do not want
them to know this under any circumstances, rather we
deposited the boxes as communing family valuables.
Please come and assist us to claim these boxes from
the security company because we have not document to
prove ownership and source of this money if we are
question in the bank, we cerfor need your assistance
by coming here to claim this money on your foreign
bank account. You should also source for good
investment opportunity so that we can invest wisely in
your future of my Son.
We have it in mind to reward you with a certain
percentage for your assistance as soon as we hear from
you. Do not hesitate to call my son on this line
immediately you receive this other to criable us
proceed towards retrieving the boxes and transferring
of the fund into your account. Note: No one else knows
about this money, it is only you who knows about it.
May God bless as you assist us.
Yours sincerely
pamela Sankoh