Subject: Re: Broadband adapter again...
To: None <itojun@iijlab.net>
From: Marcus Comstedt <marcus@idonex.se>
List: port-sh3
Date: 01/29/2001 05:25:05
>>>>> "itojun" == itojun  <itojun@iijlab.net> writes:

  itojun> 	sorry if I don't understand about G2 bus.  is the following summary
  itojun> 	correct?
  itojun> 	- mmeye: needs byteswap for devices behind ISA bridge,
  itojun> 	  should not do/need byteswap in general case (like scif)
  itojun> 	- dreamcast: needs byteswap for devices behind G2 bus,
  itojun> 	  shoud not do/need byteswap in general case
  itojun> 	- sh3 in general: should not do byteswap

No, the G2 bus doesn't need byteswaps.  I need to do other stuff
though (disable interrupts, wait for DMA) that only apply to devices
attached to the G2 bus.

  // Marcus