Subject: Compiling NetBSD for Dreamcast
To: None <port-sh3@netbsd.org>
From: Marcus Comstedt <marcus@idonex.se>
List: port-sh3
Date: 11/24/2000 02:29:31
Hi all.

As I've now got access to the NetBSD CVS repository, I figured I'd try
to get going with adding some basic Dreamcast device drivers (video,
keyboard and CD-ROM, unless they are already taken :).  I got the
"src" module checked out, but I can't figure out two things (maybe I'm
just tired and they are really obvious, but bear with me...):

A) Where can I find instructions on how to set up the source tree for
   cross compiling for Dreamcast (the host OS is Solaris x86, but I
   have all the necessary cross compilers of course)?
   build-release.html only seems to talk about native building.

B) Isn't there supposed to be a directory sys/arch/dreamcast for DC
   specfic device drivers, just as there is a sys/arch/amiga and a
   sys/arch/bebox for example?

  // Marcus