Subject: DC Boards available (to anybody that needs one)
To: None <port-sh3@netbsd.org>
From: Kyle Drake <kyledrake@usinternet.com>
List: port-sh3
Date: 10/08/2000 21:06:38
Hello, sorry for being out of the loop over the last month, been
busy (mixed with a little laziness)

I don't know how much help this could be anymore, but I have recently
acquired a big stock of broken DC units, and I am willing to send parts
to anybody that needs them.  (just don't ask me where I got them..) Most
of them have stupid resistor problems and bad power supplys, the
mainboards seem to work fine.

I'm hoping this will make people feel less guilty about desoldering
peices of their $200 investment.

E-Mail me with your address if your interested, and i'll send you a
board. (hopefully S&H isn't too expensive.)

-Kyle