Subject: Yet another DC mail
To: None <port-sh3@netbsd.org>
From: John Hartnup <john@hartnup.net>
List: port-sh3
Date: 09/08/2000 16:28:28
For those of you working on the DC port (is anyone still working on it?
a progress report would satiate many people...):

Some reference material not available at Marcus' site is available at:

http://www.boob.co.uk

The site is centred around emulator development for Dreamcast, so there's
a lot of stuff about how to boot CD-ROMs, memory maps, GFX registers,
DirectX (irrelevant I guess), PowerVR etc. Look in the "Documentation"
section (natch).

        Ooh, it's 'orrible being in love when you're eight and a half.
        I've got your picture on my wall and your name upon my scarf.